Friday, September 17, 2010

You don't know me.

While sitting in Psychology today, the guy next to me (during class, mind you) had a phone conversation to this effect:

Classmate: "Hi. Yes, you don't happen to have anymore of the Halo: Reach Xbox 360 systems?"

(mumbling in the phone)

Classmate: "You do? YES! Really? Could you hold it?"

Classmate's Friend: "They do? YEAH! We're goin' to Gamestop, baby!" *high fives*

(more talking in the phone)

Classmate: "Awesome, just awesome. Oh, my name? Nick. It's Nick."

(rather loud, practically scream level noise comes from the phone)

Classmate: "Nah, dude. Nah, you don't know me. You're thinkin' of a different Nick."

(phone noise continues)

Classmate: "Really, man...I don't know you. You don't know me."

(classmate's friend bursts into laughter, phone noise continues)

Classmate: "Okay, my friend and I will be there after class to pick it up."

(phone noise peaks again)

Classmate: *sigh* "No, you don't know my friend eith...dude, it doesn't matter what his name is. You don't know him."

Gamestop employees think they know everybody, but they don't know nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment