Friday, September 3, 2010

I've taught you well, young grasshopper.

When hanging out with my little bro (age 9), it's a well known fact that anything and everything I say can and will be repeated. And it will be repeated...in front of my parents.

My brother and I, while playing video games last week, had a conversation that went something like this:

Me: "Crap! Well, I died..."

Brother: "What happened?"

Me: "I just got pimp slapped by some guy with a massive hammer."

(He bursts into laughter having no clue what a pimp is, nor how it can slap someone.)

One week later...

Dad: (laughing, to my mom) "So, your son just said the weirdest thing..."

Mom: "What?"

Dad: (still laughing) "We were playing Xbox, and he randomly starting yelling about how someone "pimp slapped" him."

Mom: (turning to me) "I wonder where he heard THAT..."

What? I'm just prepping him for high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment