Sunday, August 8, 2010

My first college assignment.

It went a little something like this...

Back in late June, all incoming Freshmen at UT were informed that they were required to read the book Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder and write a creative response about it.

Not bad for Summer reading. I've had much worse, so I didn't complain.

Unfortunately, I assumed that the assignment was due on the first day of school since that's when normal people make Summer reading due.

But I recieved an email at approximately 5:46 PM EST last night that read:

This is just a reminder that your creative responses are due tomorrow! Many of you have already begun submitting projects and they are outstanding so far.

If you have problems please email me and I will help you!

Have a great evening!
 
Drew
 
It wasn't a great evening. Thanks buttloads for that, Drew.
 
Communication is really, really important, especially with the people in charge of your grades. Although, the people in charge of my grades can't seem to grasp that concept.

I did get it done, though. Unfortunately, some of my friends weren't so lucky.

I blame Drew. As should we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment