Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Almost There.

Graduation supplies were passed out at school today, and it was pretty much a massive slap on the forehead for me. I'm actually going to graduate high-school. Granted, I've got four more years of learning ahead of me. College is just high-school with perks. I get that, I do. But it's a BIG step in this little thing I call life.

It's exhilarating, yet terrifying. Emotions are confusing like that.

However, while I'm anxious about the eminent woes of collegiate life, I will inevitably be the same person I am today. Just slightly taller and with more facial hair. I know it will be difficult, don't get me wrong.

I know I'll be facing new challenges, and I know I'll have to overcome new obstacles...

...but I'll be facing them with the same God who's seen me through thus far. And I have no doubt He will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment