Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sundays.

I love them. No doubt, Sunday is the best day of the week.

Today, which is a Sunday, was no exception. Church was awesome, and the sermon was super encouraging. And encouragement, in my opinion, is the best export of a church service. Every now and then, we need those humbling, break-down messages that knock us out of the pew and onto our knees. But I'm not gonna lie, I love days like this when you leave church happy to be alive and feeling unbelievably blessed.

And I'm so so very blessed. Have I mentioned that? Because I am.

Anyway, the only setback about a Sunday is the following day. The day we have to resume our daily routine of school, work, and/or crap in general.

And that? Makes me feel like this.

*Yes, you have to click it, and make sure your volume is turned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment