Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not a Sequel.

Nope. I haven't even begun writing about the rest of my ski trip. I'm not sure when I will, or even if I will. But if I do, it won't be today. My fingers are tired.

I'm trying something new though, and I have to say, it's turning out MUCH better than I ever expected it to. I might be completely overespeculating, and it might turn out to be a total load of suck, but on the other hand, it might be the best thing that's ever happened to me...or something like that.

Oh, and before you ask? No, what I'm trying is not in sold small plastic bags on street corners.

I might share it sometime, or I might not. I'm feeling indecisive today, but I'm okay with that. Of that I am sure.

Good things are yet to come.


P.S.  Friday marks 100 days 'til my Disney Graduation Trip! Whoot!

P.P.S. Yeah, I know. That countdown is a liar. I'll fix it eventually, or maybe I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment