Friday, November 6, 2009

Sigh.

Lately, I've been rather lazy. It's partially because of my schedule that would make the toughest of HR reps shudder in fear, but at the same time, I'm at fault for neglecting to write.

Obviously, it's been awhile...over two weeks actually. It's really a shame because I love writing this thing, but it's just not on the top of my priority list. And with exactly 8 minutes to spare, I will debrief everyone on the past 15 days of my life.

Yes, it's another list. Get over it.

1)  In my literature class, we've started a study of Shakespeare. Don't get me wrong, the guy is a genius, but his work puts me to sleep. Seriously. It feels like the day after you pull a Mountain Dew propelled all-nighter: falling over while standing up, drooling, having those sudden bursts where you realize you're about to fall asleep so you convulse and make a loud snorting noise. Yeah, that's how I look in class.

2) Two days ago, I had the privilege of changing not one, not two, but THREE digits on our countdown to the Graduation Trip.

Best. Day. Ever. Well, until I mark it down zero, but until then...only 197 left!

3) My best friend turned 18, definitely worth noting.

I've written about her alot, so I'll just say...she rocks. Got it? Good. Cause she does.

4) Our ghetto school had it's first weapons search yesterday. Glad to see the folks downtown are finally catching on. It shouldn't have taken nearly this long.

5) It's Friday, the predecessor to the glorious time known as "weekend." Also worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment