Thursday, October 15, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me.

Today was truly refreshing. Why? You might ask.

...because it was good.

If I've learned anything throughout these past four years, it's been to count my blessings. In my life, they're truly inumerable. I absolutely do NOT deserve what I have. I don't deserve the smallest fraction of what I have.

God is truly good to me. His love is the most awe-inspiring thing I've ever experienced.

He didn't have to bless me with an unbelievably amazing best friend who accepts me for who I am and knows me all too well (sometimes better than I know myself).

He didn't have to let us have an unbelievable day watching Disney movies, laughing non-stop, and singing at the top of our lungs in my car.

He didn't have to introduce us in fifth grade and allow this great relationship between us to ever come to be. He didn't have to do any of these things at all.

But He did.

And I could never be thankful enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment