Sunday, September 20, 2009

Letters.

First of all, let me address that which is currently on everyone's mind...

Yes, Kanye West, you are indeed the most racist butt wipe on the face of the planet, and I'm glad Jay Leno made you cry on national television. You and BeyoncĂ© enjoy each other at your next concert...because you'll be the only people there.

Secondly, to dear President Obama...

You and health care clearly don't mix because your plan is possibly the most epic of any fail conceivable.

Also? If you EVER bash the Bible again...I WILL cut you. Secret Service won't even have a chance to stop me.

Give Michelle and the kids my regards.

And finally, to that old man that accosted me in the parking lot at school...

Just because my car is parked on school grounds doesn't entitle you to a single ounce of ownership. And if you ever again question my ability to be access my car when I need to, I'll demonstrate how my car works when it's going 50 miles per hour at your face. Kthanksbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment