Thursday, September 17, 2009

How's Life? (September 2009 Edition.)

It's been rather busy lately, and scheduling time to blog really wasn't one of my top priorities. However, I have a little free time, and I intend to get everyone back up to speed.

Here's my week in a nutshell:

1) I've started physical therapy on my ankle which I injured during my family's deck building exploit. It's nothing intense, but there is a rather annoying electrode machine they use. It emits electric bursts that make my leg flip around spastically.

My mom finds it very comical. Me? Not so much.

2) Following suit with the personal injuries, I fractured my finger playing football...this was probably not a brilliant choice on my part, as I was playing with a twisted ankle.

Writing papers for my AP Literature and Composition class has never been more "challenging". I'm fairly certain someone recovering from a drug-induced coma would have better hand-writing than I currently possess.

3) My best friend since 5th grade and I have begun the planning process for our senior trip to none other than the glorious Walt Disney World Resort! For those of you who don't know me, or my best friend, Disney is basically our home away from home. I'm so unbelievably stoked about this trip that no earthly amount of exclamation points could ever express my excitement. It will be the "pièce de résistance" of our pre-college lives, and I can literally NOT stop thinking about it.

4) I've lost my train of thought, and can't recall what my fourth update was going to be...

...did I mention Disney World?

No comments:

Post a Comment