Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog.

Keeping up with a blog is actually alot harder than I imagined.

Everyday I have to try and deliver a few paragraphs that are humorous, insightful, or some combination of the two. I'm not burnt out per se; I love writing, but it's just tough maintaining my own little corner of the World Wide Web.

Finding time to write, or better yet, finding time to think, has become a tremendous challenge. Time, as I've quickly learned, is an irreplacable resource of unmatched value, and what you do with that time defines who you are. Writing about my life is not on the top of my list as a defining characteristic.

So, in an attempt to simplify my life, I'm going to limit my posts to two a week. This number could be more or less if I so choose, and it'll depend on my schedule for each particular week. I know this is random, but don't hate. That's how it has to be.

If I manage to keep up with this pace, then I'll stick with it. Otherwise, I may have to make this a weekly blog...

...or yearly. Just exploring my possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment