Sunday, September 12, 2010

Facelift.

In case you haven't already noticed, my blog has undergone some major visual changes. If you didn't notice, then you should start reading my blog more.

Honestly, my decision to repaint this badboy had nothing to do with my personal style or growing desire to mix things up. In fact, I liked the old layout. I still do. But it seemed fitting that as my writing changes, as I change, so should my blog.

I can't ignore the fact that my sarcastic, comical posts are gradually becoming more and more rare. I'm tackling serious issues in my life, so naturally, my thoughts are going to end up here. Don't get me wrong, I love writing stuff that makes people laugh, but just know that "LOL" is not always going to be an appropriate response. I'm prepared for that though.

People may hate me for what I say. You may hate me for what I say. But that doesn't mean I won't say it. From here on out, it's 100% me.

Oh, and the title? It comes straight from my new "thesis" for this blog.

"In an extraordinary world created by an extraordinary God, I'm just an ordinary guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment