Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Intro to Me.

Unfortunately...I have succumbed to the peer pressure of my technologically dependent friends and have created a blog at last. This being my first entry, I suppose some introduction is in order.

First off, I'm relatively young. But don't let that fool you, I'm highly opinionated and know how to express my thoughts eloquently. This expression usually involves large amounts of sarcasm, but all in good humor.

I tend to think I'm future novelist material, and most of the people who have read my work agree. However, I'll let you be the judge on that.

I'm not typically the "venting" type. I don't intend to use this blog to whine about random crap that no one really cares about in hopes of gaining sympathy.

Lastly, you may be wondering why I used the cliché phrase for the title of my blog, and really it's more simplistic then you might think. I'm about 6' 3" give or take 2", and I've heard that phrase exactly 4,589,784,909 times in my life. So, it sort of defines who I am, ya know?

So that's me, or at least all I'm writing for now. By the way, comments are embraced here. We all need to feel the love every now and then.

Editor's Note:  As of September 12, 2010, this blog's name is no longer "How's the Weather Up There?" However, the archives produced during that title's duration are still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment