Monday, August 31, 2009

The Future.

To sum it up? I'm utterly terrified of it.

I don't have the slightest inkling of an idea what it holds, and it recently hit me that, up until this point, I really haven't given it much thought.

Sure, you can  pretend to have the rest of your life planned out, but do you honestly? And even if you think you know what you are going to do for the rest of your life, do you truly think you're even remotely qualified to make that decision? I don't.

I often feel inadequate to make even the most trivial of choices, so obviously, I don't feel capable of deciding my future...and I'll probably continue to feel that way until I'm literally finished with college and already well into my career. But until that time, I'll remain terrified and clinging.

Clinging to the only lifeline I have, the only One who is qualified to decide my future...and already has.
 
 
See? I can be all deep and philisophical, but don't expect any profound masterpieces from me. My scholarly insight comes in very short bursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment