Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Saved.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything really sucks? Those days when, if you had a knife, you can instantly think of the ten people you'd cut first?

That was my Monday this week.

There was no doubt in my mind that, regardless of how the rest of the day went, nothing could possibly redeem the awful day I'd had. But, in His usual way, God proved me wrong.

On my Facebook wall, a lone message from my aunt was posted. It read:

"[Your cousin] wanted to let you know that he got saved yesterday. :)"

When nothing else on earth could've brightened my day, nothing else could have made me happy at that moment in time, God used a little boy to do just that. He never ceases to amaze me.

I love you buddy, and I'm so glad you'll be in Heaven with me one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment