Monday, July 19, 2010

Stretch.

Being the white Yao Ming has it's advantages and disadvantages. Like my inability to touch my toes.

I can't help it. They're just really freaking far away.

So, I decided to try yoga, or "yogurt" as the Wii Fit trainer calls it. Perhaps a video game isn't the best way to improve my flexibility, but it beats $30 a session at the YMCA.

For those of you who haven't seen or experienced yoga, it's basically like playing Twister by yourself. And, in my case, playing Twister by yourself...and losing.

Although, I'm starting to worry about my well being seeing that the trainer is obviously a distant relative of Gumby, that or master a contortionist. Thinking about it now, each of the trainers, while technically virtual, had to have been modelled after real, living people. A fact that is terrifying in and of itself.

I see ice in my future. Lots and lots of ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment