Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How's Life? (April 2010 Edition)

Two things:

One...there's a grand total of 46 days seperating my friends and I from our Senior Trip to Disney World.

(Insert exclamation of choice)


And two...I'm the Valedictorian of my high school class of 2010!


(Re-insert exclamation of choice)

I've known for awhile now, though. It's actually funny how I came to find out. Two weeks ago, my guidance counselor, Mrs. J, comes up to me and says:

Mrs. J: "Hey baby! Did you know you're (in a whisper) the V?"

Me: "The what?"

Mrs. J: "The V! You know, it's a title...it means you're at the top of your class. You're smart, you'll figure it out."

Me: "Ohhhh, I see."

Mrs. J: "But you didn't hear it from me. This is James Bond kinda stuff. I've said too much already."

I just love that woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment